- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with MCCCI Secretary General
On June 11, 2019, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan to Malaysia Ravshan Usmanov met with Secretary General of Malacca Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCCI) Go Tiong Siew.
Issues of further developing mutually beneficial trade-economic and investment cooperation were discussed. The Malaysian side was informed about the ongoing large-scale economic reforms in the country, including monetary policy, free economic zones, favorable conditions for doing business, visits of the Malaysian businesspeople to the country organized by the diplomatic mission to develop cooperation between the two countries.
Following the talks, agreements were reached on organizing a visit of the MCCCI members led by the leadership of the chamber to the country on July 7-11 to hold a roundtable discussion and B2B meetings between the businesspeople of the two countries together with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan. The delegation will include representatives of leading Malaysian companies operating in automotive industry, metallurgy, production of building materials, medical devices, ICT, and others.