- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of Slovenia
On June 11, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Slovenia with the residence in Moscow Branko Rakovec.
Accepting the credentials, the Minister congratulated the Ambassador on his appointment to a high and responsible post and wished him fruitful work.
Mutual interest in expanding and strengthening relations in all areas of mutual interest was confirmed during the conversation.
The sides supported the resumption of practice of bilateral inter-MFA political consultations in May 2019, which make it possible to identify promising areas of cooperation and focus on them.
As it was noted at the meeting, development of mutually beneficial relations in trade-economic, investment, educational and cultural-humanitarian spheres is one of the priority areas of cooperation.
The sides exchanged views on some international policy issues.