- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the British Ambassador
On June 10, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the British Ambassador to Uzbekistan Christopher Allan, completing his mission in the country.
At the meeting, the sides discussed current issues of Uzbekistan – British relations and exchanged views on prospects for development of cooperation in the current year.
Special attention was paid to the practical aspects of Uzbekistan delegation’s participation in the upcoming July 10-11 Global Conference for Media Freedom, in London.
Following the meeting, the Minister expressed his gratitude to Christopher Allan for his efforts and fruitful work as Ambassador.
The Ambassador thanked Uzbekistan leadership and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for assisting in effective performance of his duties as the head of the British diplomatic mission.