- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of Qatar
On June 7, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the State of Qatar with the residence in Tehran Mohammed bin Hamad Al Hajri.
After accepting credentials, the Minister congratulated the Ambassador on the beginning of his activities in Uzbekistan and wished him fruitful work to strengthen bilateral relations.
The parties discussed promising areas for development of Uzbekistan – Qatar relations, noting the significant potential for this in trade-economic, investment, tourism, cultural-humanitarian and other areas.
The parties spoke for conducting the first meeting of the Joint Intergovernmental Commission in the second half of the year.
Some regional and international issues were also discussed at the meeting.