- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
International Investment Forum kicks off in Namangan
On June 7, 2019, “Invest in Namangan” International Investment Forum kicked off in Namangan.
Deputy Prime Minister of Uzbekistan Aziz Abdukhakimov, Khokim of Namangan region Khayrullo Bozorov, First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Ilkhom Nematov, First Deputy Minister of Investments and Foreign Trade Alisher Abdualiyev, Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Adkham Ikramov and others addressed the official opening ceremony of the forum, which was attended by over 500 representatives of official and business circles.
The forum participants were presented the socio-economic development and investment potential of Namangan region.
The most successful entrepreneurs of the region spoke about the possibility of doing business in the region.
The forum continues its work in breakout sessions.