- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Indian businesspeople to invest in Namangan
At the International Investment Forum, to be held on June 7-8 in Namangan, Indian companies intend to sign a number of agreements on implementation of investment projects in the region.
The volume of planned Indian investments in Namangan region exceeds 70 million USD.
The delegation from India will include more than 20 businesspeople engaged in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, textile, construction, hotel business and other areas.
On May 10-15, Namangan region’s delegation visited Delhi, Mumbai and Ahmedabad and held talks with major Indian companies. In addition, Mumbai hosted a business forum with participation of businesspeople of Maharashtra.
Last month, during the visit to Namangan region, representatives of Indian company – importer of fruits and vegetables Casa Bianca signed a contract with farmers of the region for export of fresh fruits.