- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia
On June 3, 2019, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan Ravshan Usmanov met with the Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia Muhammad Shahrul Ikram Yaakob.
The leadership of Malaysia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs was handed over the congratulatory messages of the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to Malaysia’s King Sultan Abdullah and the Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad on the occasion of the holy holiday Eid al-Fitr.
At the meeting, prospects for further expansion of bilateral cooperation in political, trade-economic, financial-technical, cultural-humanitarian spheres were discussed. Views were exchanged on current issues of the international and regional agenda.
The progress of implementing investment projects, as well as cooperation in education and tourism, including within the framework of the International Cooperation and Development Program of the Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, was considered.
Following the meeting, an agreement was reached on holding the next round of inter-MFA political consultations in Tashkent in the third quarter of 2019.