- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
The UAE businesspeople to attend Investment Forum in Namangan
On June 7-8, 2019, “Invest in Namangan” International Forum is expected to be attended by a delegation of the United Arab Emirates representing large and medium-sized business, in particular, Bin Hamoodah Group and Lootah Group holding companies, as well as, Phoenix Global and SDV Engineering companies that have already started operating in Namangan region since the beginning of the year.
During the visit, the delegation of the UAE plans to study prepared land plots in Yangikurgan district of Namangan region and discuss prospects for implementation of investment projects in creating vertically integrated agro-clusters, textile industry and tourism infrastructure of Nanay with leadership of the district.
Project proposals in the aforementioned sectors with a total cost of 37 million USD have been prepared for consideration of representatives of business circles of SDV Engineering with the support of Yangikurgan district khokimiyat and the Embassy of Uzbekistan in the UAE.