- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Namangan to host International Investment Forum
On June 7-8, 2019, Namangan will host International Investment Forum “Invest in Namangan”, which is organized by Namangan region’s khokimiyat together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other involved agencies of Uzbekistan.
The forum will be attended by about 250 representatives of foreign business circles, international organizations and financial institutions, travel agencies from 35 countries, as well as diplomatic corps accredited in Uzbekistan.
B2B meetings will be held within the framework of the business forum.
It is expected that the forum will become the largest international event for Namangan region as a new platform for promoting investment, export and tourism potential of the region.
Namangan is one of the most densely populated regions of Uzbekistan and has a great potential in textile industry and processing of agricultural products.
Following the event, investment agreements and contracts are expected to be signed.