- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation attends the 28th Session of the UN Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice
On May 22-25, 2019, the delegation of Uzbekistan led by the Head of the Academy of the Prosecutor General’s Office Yevgeniy Kolenko attended the 28th Session of the UN Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice, in Vienna.
Participants discussed issues of effective, fair, humane and accountable criminal justice systems, modern mechanisms for preventing and combating crime, as well as enhancing the role of the UN Commission in promoting the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
Within the framework of the session, the Academy together with the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Austria organized a workshop and presented a report on crime prevention and building a culture of lawfulness in the context of implementing judicial-legal reforms and anti-corruption initiatives in Uzbekistan.
The delegation also held bilateral meetings with the leadership of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime and the International Academy against Drugs and Organized Crime, aimed at developing international cooperation in science and education, prevention and the fight against crime.