- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation attends the General Session of the World Organisation for Animal Health
The delegation of Uzbekistan led by the Chairman of the State Committee for Veterinary and Livestock Development Bakhromjon Norkobilov attends the 87th General Session of the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE), in Paris from 25 to 31 May 2019.
During their stay in France, Uzbekistan delegation is expected to hold talks with the Director General of the OIE Monique Eloit, representatives of the Sommet de L'Elevage International Livestock Summit, French companies on livestock development and others, as well as will attend the quadrilateral meeting with delegations from veterinary services of Russia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, meetings of the Regional Commission for Europe and OIE standard compliance activities.
According to the Embassy of Uzbekistan in France, Uzbekistan Day will also be celebrated within the framework of the 87th General Session of the OIE, to be attended by delegates from 181 countries.