- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries of Oman
On May 22, 2019, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan Anvar Abdukhalimov met with the Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries of the Sultanate of Oman Hamad bin Said bin Sulaiman al Oufi.
The parties exchanged views on development of bilateral relations in the sectors supervised by the Ministry, and confirmed the presence of significant potential for cooperation.
In particular, it was emphasized that Uzbekistan enterprises have great prospects for entering, consolidating on the Omani market both through the supply of agricultural, and food products and through the creation of joint ventures in the two countries. Oman is interested in exporting fish products to Uzbekistan market.
Establishing cooperation in science and technology, as well as training personnel for the fish industry, aquaculture production was identified as a promising area.
The parties also agreed to consider the possibility of organizing a joint forum and meetings in Tashkent and Muscat with participation of business representatives of the two countries.