- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Business delegation of Oman held meetings in Uzbekistan
Delegation of the investment company Al Hamdani Group (Oman) led by the Chairman of the Board of Directors Abdullah Al Hamdani visited Uzbekistan.
Within the framework of the visit organized by the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Oman, meetings were held with representatives of the Ministries of Investments and Foreign Trade, Finance, Transport, Agriculture, JSC Uzbekneftegaz, Aloqa and Hamkor banks, Fergana and Namangan regional administrations, as well as leading companies of Uzbekistan.
Prospects for development of trade-economic cooperation and implementation of joint projects in such areas as agriculture, logistics, oil and gas, business expansion, banking, tourism, construction of buildings, including hotel complexes, were discussed.
In particular, projects of Fergana and Namangan regions’ companies, proposed for joint implementation in agriculture, light industry, production of medicines, building materials and others, were presented.
Following the visit to Uzbekistan, business representatives of Oman highly appreciated the reforms carried out in the country for liberalizing the economy, improving the business, trade, economic and investment climate and expressed interest in joint implementation of investment projects.
The leadership of Al Hamdani Group is ready to send its specialists to the city of Tashkent for a detailed study of the presented projects.