- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting at the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the Benelux countries Dilyor Khakimov met with Director for International Affairs of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce Jeannot Erpelding.
At the meeting, the parties confirmed that promoting investment cooperation, expanding the range of trade, as well as taking measures for increasing tourist exchange are in the focus of mutual interests of business circles of the two countries.
It was confirmed that Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce is ready for close cooperation with Uzbekistan CCI, including with a view to implementing concrete and result-oriented measures aimed at enhancing interaction between the economic entities of the countries and members of chambers.
Following the meeting, agreements were reached on organization of the Luxembourg trade mission’s visit to Uzbekistan in the first half of 2020, on holding a working meeting in the Chamber of Commerce of Luxembourg in June-July with participation of the leaders of the most active companies and business structures to exchange views on the current development of Uzbekistan and existing promising investment and trade projects, on elaboration of the issue of establishing mutually beneficial cooperation between Uzbekistan CCI and the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, as well as preparing to sign the corresponding Memorandum.