- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Delegation of the World Nuclear Association visits Uzbekistan
Delegation of the World Nuclear Association led by the Head of the World Nuclear University Patricia Wieland attended the 14th International Forum and Power Uzbekistan 2019 exhibition in Tashkent on May 15-17, 2019.
Patricia Wieland delivered a speech at the International Forum on development of the energy industry in Uzbekistan and in the Central Asian region as a whole.
On May 16, Uzatom Agency and the World Nuclear University signed a Memorandum of Understanding, providing for further mutually beneficial cooperation in the exchange of experience and training specialists in civilian atomic energy.
Issues of cooperation were discussed on accession of Uzbekistan to the Association as a full member, organization of short-term training courses of the World Nuclear University in Uzbekistan for Uzbekistan specialists in the nuclear field.