- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan
On May 17, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov, who is in Dushanbe on a working visit, met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Salahuddin Rabbani, attending the high-level conference “International and regional cooperation on countering terrorism and its financing through illicit drug trafficking and organized crime”.
The ministers noted with satisfaction the dynamic and positive results of multifaceted cooperation between the two countries and discussed priority areas for further development of cooperation in various fields, including Uzbekistan’s proposals for implementation of major infrastructure and socio-economic projects in Afghanistan.
The Ministers of Foreign Affairs exchanged views on Afghan settlement and reaffirmed their firm commitment to political process for establishing a lasting peace in Afghanistan.