- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the UN Under-Secretary-General
On May 17, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations Counter-Terrorism Office Vladimir Voronkov within the framework of his participation in the high-level conference “International and regional cooperation on countering terrorism and its financing through illicit drug trafficking and organized crime”, in Dushanbe.
The sides exchanged views on practical issues of cooperation of Uzbekistan with the United Nations Counter-Terrorism Office both at the bilateral and multilateral level.