- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan
On May 17, 2019, Uzbekistan delegation led by Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan Sirojiddin Muhriddin, in Dushanbe.
At the meeting, views were exchanged on current issues of bilateral relations, regional and international politics.
The ministers reviewed the schedule and agenda of joint activities for 2019.
Following the negotiations, the ministers signed a Protocol on the exchange of instruments of ratification of the Treaty on Strategic Partnership between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Tajikistan, signed by the heads of the two states on August 17, 2018 in Tashkent.
In accordance with the Article 16 of the Treaty, the document entered into force on May 17, 2019.