- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Presidents of Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan talk over the phone
On May 17, 2019, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev has held a telephone talk with the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev.
Starting the conversation, the President of Uzbekistan sincerely congratulated the President of Kazakhstan on his birthday, wishing him a sound health and great success in public service.
The sides noted with deep satisfaction that regular and productive contacts at the highest level contribute to the dynamic development and consistent consolidation of friendship, good-neighborliness and strategic partnership between Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan.
It was stressed in particular that the first state visit of the President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev to Uzbekistan in April this year opened up broad opportunities for practical cooperation in trade, economic, investment, transport and communication fields, as well as for enhancement of cultural and humanitarian dialogue.
The Presidents also exchanged views on pressing issues in the international agenda and regional cooperation.
Following the conversation, Shavkat Mirziyoyev wished Kassym-Jomart Tokayev successful conduction of the forthcoming presidential elections in Kazakhstan on 9 June.