- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Negotiations in Amsterdam
The Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the Benelux countries Dilyor Khakimov met with the Chief Executive Officer of the International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA) Senthil Gopinath, in Amsterdam.
At the meeting, the parties, taking into account the membership of the ICCA in Convention Industry Council (CIC), Joint Meetings Industry Council (JMIC), World Tourism Organization (WTO), confirmed their interest in developing a joint roadmap to strengthen cooperation.
The parties agreed to organize a visit of the ICCA delegation to Uzbekistan for holding negotiations at the ministries and agencies, primarily at the State Committee for Tourism Development.
At the suggestion of the ICCA, one of the models of interaction with Uzbekistan could become the holding of MICE events in Uzbekistan on the example of successful results of such events in Kazakhstan and Georgia. The ICCA also expressed its readiness to assist Uzbekistan in identifying international events – exhibitions, congresses, meetings, forums on certain sectors of the economy and industry, as well as tourism.