- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Presidents of Uzbekistan and Turkey speak over the phone
On May 15, 2019, President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev held a telephone conversation with President of the Republic of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
The Heads of state cordially congratulated each other on the holy month of Ramadan and exchanged best wishes.
The Presidents noted with deep satisfaction the steadfast consolidation of friendship and strategic partnership, and the advancement of mutually beneficial trade, economic, investment and cultural-humanitarian cooperation.
The two sides stressed in particular the importance of profound preparation for the first session of Uzbekistan – Turkey Strategic Cooperation Council. Shavkat Mirziyoyev and Recep Tayyip Erdogan reviewed the schedule of impending summits.
During the conversation in a traditionally friendly atmosphere, the heads of state wished the people of Uzbekistan and Turkey wellbeing, peace and greater prosperity.