- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to visit Dushanbe
Delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov will visit the city of Dushanbe on May 17-18, 2019 to attend the high-level conference “International and regional cooperation on countering terrorism and its financing through illicit drug trafficking and organized crime” and the 7th meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of “Central Asia + Japan” Dialogue.
During the stay in Dushanbe, it is planned to hold a number of bilateral meetings with the heads of delegations participating in these events.