- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
The President of Uzbekistan receives LUKOIL chief
On May 15, 2019, President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev received the president of LUKOIL Vagit Alekperov. The latter has been on visit in Uzbekistan to attend the events of the International Exhibition and Conference “Oil and Gas of Uzbekistan”.
Welcoming the guest, the Head of the state highlighted the dynamically developing fruitful cooperation with a leading Russian company in the oil and gas sector.
Currently, the volume of LUKOIL investments in joint projects in Uzbekistan exceeds 7.5 billion dollars.
Commissioned in April last year, the Kandym Gas Processing Complex has reached its design capacity. The Khauzak and Shadi fields, along with those in South-West Gissar, are being developed.
At the meeting, prospects for mutually beneficial cooperation were considered, including the preparation of new investment programs and projects, as well as the enhancement of LUKOIL’s activities in Uzbekistan.
Vagit Alekperov expressed sincere gratitude to the President of Uzbekistan for the warm welcome and full support for joint projects.
The LUKOIL chief noted the company’s readiness to further develop the long-term and full-scale partnership in the oil and gas industry.