- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of New Zealand
On May 15, 2019, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Dilshod Akhatov met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of New Zealand Hill Ian Alexander.
Prospects of Uzbekistan – New Zealand cooperation in political, trade-economic, investment, cultural, humanitarian and other spheres were discussed at the meeting.
The parties noted that despite the significant geographical distance, Uzbekistan and New Zealand have significant potential for further development of relations in such sectors as agriculture, alternative electricity, tourism, as well as in education and science. In this regard, the readiness to jointly search for new ways to expand bilateral cooperation was confirmed.
The Ambassador thanked for the organization of his meetings in Ministries of Investments and Foreign Trade, Agriculture, as well as Agency for Development of Viticulture and Winemaking, where it is planned to consider promising joint projects in specific areas.
The sides also exchanged views on international and regional issues.