- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Prospects for cooperation in customs field are discussed
Ambassador of Uzbekistan Dilyor Khakimov met with the Deputy Director for Capacity Building at the World Customs Organization Brenda Mundia, in Brussels.
The sides discussed current aspects of cooperation between Uzbekistan and the WCO.
Brenda Mundia expressed gratitude for the organization of the visit of the Secretary General Kunio Mikuriya to Uzbekistan in March this year. As it was emphasized, the results of the meetings and negotiations held in Tashkent made it possible to determine the agenda for future events, including the exchange of best practices in the field of customs regulation.
At the meeting, the Embassy received an invitation for the State Customs Committee of Uzbekistan to take part in the next meeting of the Customs Cooperation Council scheduled for June.
Other aspects of cooperation between Uzbekistan and the WCO were also discussed. In particular, the accreditation of the Customs Institute of the State Customs Committee of Uzbekistan, participation of Uzbekistan in the WCO project, funded by the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs were considered.