- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Negotiations at the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Brussels
On May 13, 2019, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan Dilyor Khakimov met with the Senior Vice President, Head of Eni’s European Government Affairs Office in Brussels Fabio Marchetti.
Eni S.p.A. – the largest Italian Oil and Gas Company headquartered in Rome. More than 31,000 employees of the company work in 67 countries of the world.
During the conversation, the parties highly appreciated the results of the 6th meeting of Uzbekistan – Italia intergovernmental working group on trade, economic and industrial cooperation and export credits, which was held on May 6-7.
Following the negotiations at the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Belgium, the parties reached agreements on organizing a visit of representatives of Eni on May 15-17 for the 23rd International exhibition Oil and Gas of Uzbekistan 2019, in Tashkent. Based on access to information on energy resources and data analysis, Eni will consider the possibility of preparing a draft Memorandum of Understanding and opening a representative office in Uzbekistan. The Italian side will consider the possibility of participating together with the Embassy and the Directorate for Energy of the European Commission as a co-organizer of roundtable discussion, which is scheduled for June.