- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan strongly condemns the acts of provocation undertaken on May 12, 2019 against commercial and civilian vessels near the UAE territorial waters in the Gulf of Oman, east of the Emirate of Fujairah.
Such incidents create serious threat to the lives of those on board of vessels. The Foreign Ministry calls on the international community to take responsibility for preventing such acts that undermine maritime traffic safety and stability.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan expresses solidarity with the United Arab Emirates in ensuring security and protecting its national interests.