- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of the Republic of Korea
On May 14, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Korea Kwon Yong-woo, who is completing his diplomatic mission in Uzbekistan.
During the exchange of views on the joint agenda, the parties stated the dynamic development of relations between Uzbekistan and the Republic of Korea in political, trade-economic, investment, tourism, cultural-humanitarian and other fields.
It was emphasized that successful outcome of Uzbekistan – South Korea summits in November 2017 in Seoul and in April 2019 in Tashkent and Samarkand allowed to intensify cooperation in all areas of mutual interest. In particular, in 2018 the trade turnover grew by more than 50% and exceeded 2 billion US dollars.
The parties also noted the fruitful nature of interaction in Republic of Korea – Central Asia format.
The Minister highly appreciated the three-year activity of the Ambassador in Uzbekistan and his great personal contribution to the comprehensive strengthening of cooperation.
The Ambassador, in turn, thanked for favorable conditions created for the execution of his mission in Uzbekistan.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov