- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of the United Kingdom
On 13 May, 2019, the Special Representative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Afghanistan Ismatulla Irgashev met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United Kingdom Christopher Allan.
During the meeting the sides exchanged views on the current situation in Afghanistan, the prospects for the launching the inter-Afghan peace dialogue, as well as Uzbek-British cooperation in this area.