- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
The Embassy of Uzbekistan takes part in the international exhibition in Kuala Lumpur
The Embassy of Uzbekistan in Malaysia takes part in the International Beauty Expo 2019, in Kuala Lumpur.
Since 2012, this exhibition is held annually under the auspices of Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation. This year, 680 companies engaged in production of cosmetic, furniture and electrical products in the beauty industry from the countries of Southeast Asia and Europe are attending the exhibition.
Meetings were held to discuss issues of further expansion of trade, economic and investment cooperation, as well as attracting know-how and advanced technologies in Uzbekistan’s economy.
Following the negotiations, agreements were reached on considering the possibility of establishing cooperation in organizing the production of skin care products in Uzbekistan, soap, shampoo and electrical products.