- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Tashkent hosts Uzbekistan – China consultations
On May 10, 2019, Tashkent hosted the second round of Uzbekistan – China consultations on consular and legal issues.
The delegation of the Department of Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the PRC was led by its Director-General Cui Aimin.
The delegations discussed the current state of bilateral cooperation in consular and legal sphere, in particular the implementation of the Consular Agreement between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the People’s Republic of China, the draft intergovernmental Agreement on simplification of visa procedures for representatives of business circles of the two countries, prospects for opening the PRC visa center in Uzbekistan, as well as other issues related to the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of citizens in the territory of the two countries.
During the consultations, views were exchanged on prospects for further cooperation in the consular and legal sphere.