- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Mississippi Governor to visit Uzbekistan
Delegation of Mississippi (USA) led by Governor Phil Bryant will visit Uzbekistan on May 13-18, 2019. The delegation includes representatives of official, business and academic circles of the state.
The American delegation will hold negotiations with leadership of a number of ministries and agencies. It is planned to visit the Academy of the Armed Forces of Uzbekistan, as well as Jizzakh region’s Pakhtakor district, where one of the first cotton clusters operates today, created with participation of Daniel Peterson, Head of Silver Leaf International.
On May 16-17, Governor Phil Bryant and other members of the delegation will attend the first Uzbekistan – American – Canada business forum in Navoi. About 100 representatives of the company from the United States and Canada are expected to attend the event.
Within the framework of Governor Phil Bryant’s participation in the business forum in Navoi, it is planned to sign several important documents, particularly, agreement on establishing sister city relationship between Zarafshan and Clinton.