- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of Belarus
On May 10, 2019, the First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Ilkhom Nematov met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Belarus Leonid Marinich.
At the meeting, the sides discussed current issues of Uzbekistan – Belarus relations, the schedule and agenda of the upcoming bilateral contacts and other joint activities.