- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
MFA hosts a meeting with the Ambassador of Georgia
On May 8,2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Georgia Zurab Abdushelishvili.
Accepting copies of his credentials, the Minister congratulated the Ambassador on starting activities in Uzbekistan and wished him success.
At the meeting, the current state and prospects of Uzbekistan – Georgia relations in political, trade-economic, transport-communication, tourism, cultural-humanitarian and other fields, as well as within international organizations were considered.
The parties confirmed their interest in further development of mutually beneficial cooperation in various fields, including by increasing bilateral trade and expanding the range of mutual deliveries of goods and services.
It was noted that the launch starting from July 16, 2019 of regular flights of Uzbekistan Airways on the route Tashkent – Tbilisi – Tashkent will contribute to the intensification of bilateral exchanges, development of fruitful cooperation in tourism.
International and regional issues were also discussed at the meeting.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov