- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On Uzbekistan – Azerbaijan consultations
Uzbekistan – Azerbaijan inter-MFA consultations on inventory and improvement of the legal framework of bilateral relations were held on May 6-7 at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The delegation of the Republic of Azerbaijan was headed by the Deputy Head of the International Law and Treaties Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Rizvan Nabiyev.
Representatives of foreign ministries of Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan discussed the current state of the existing legal framework and projects of bilateral documents in various fields.
At the meeting, delegations also exchanged views and experiences on participation of the two countries in international law-making activities, including on the issues of progressive development and codification of the norms of international law.