- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan to test a pilot plant
The Embassy of Uzbekistan in Israel held negotiations with Michael Rutman, Vice President of the Israeli innovative company Watergen, which specializes in production of installations for generating drinking water from air.
At the meeting, issues of establishing cooperation between Watergen and Uzbekistan, including on organization of a production line in the country, were discussed.
As the first step towards long-term cooperation, an agreement was reached on testing the unit of an Israeli company in the arid climate of Uzbekistan.
With the assistance of Uzbekistan’s diplomatic mission in Israel and the Ministry of Innovative Development, in the near future, a Watergen pilot plant will be installed in Bukhara region, capable of producing up to 900 liters of drinking water per day.
According to Uzbekistan MFA, an agreement was reached on the visit to Uzbekistan of M.Rutman on May 12-16, 2019 for the official launch of a trial period, as well as for holding negotiations.