- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan, Tajikistan hold talks on the State border demarcation
On April 11-17, 2019, Samarkand hosted the regular meeting of delegations of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Tajikistan to agree on organizational and legal issues of Uzbekistan – Tajikistan State border demarcation.
The parties prepared draft regulatory and technical documents on demarcation of Uzbekistan – Tajikistan State border, as well as agreed on a schedule of fieldwork.
Following the event, a Protocol was signed. The next meeting of the delegations of the two countries will take place in Tajikistan in the second decade of May.
The meeting was held in an atmosphere of friendship and mutual understanding.