- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Consular consultations with Azerbaijan
Tashkent hosted the first consultations in consular sphere between Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan.
At the meeting, the parties, noting the absence of any controversial issues between the two countries in consular-legal sphere, discussed the prospects for further cooperation, as well as current interaction between law enforcement agencies of the two countries.
Special attention was paid to migration issues, legal assistance in civil, family and criminal cases.
Following the negotiations, a Protocol on holding consultations was signed, regulating the implementation of agreements reached in consular-legal sphere by concerned departments of the two countries.
Representatives of consular services of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Justice, Internal Affairs, Labor, Prosecutor General's Offices, Border Services of the two countries, as well as the Embassy of Azerbaijan in Tashkent attended the negotiations.