- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
President of the Republic of Korea to pay state visit to Uzbekistan
At the invitation of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the President of the Republic of Korea Moon Jae-in will pay state visit to Uzbekistan on April 18-21.
Toward the development of regular Uzbekistan – South Korean dialogue at the highest level, the heads of state are expected to discuss prospects of enhancing the strategic partnership, expanding practical cooperation in trade, economic, investment, financial, technical and humanitarian spheres. The two leaders are anticipated to exchange views on pressing issues in the international and regional agenda.
The visit program includes a speech by President Moon Jae-in at the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, participation of the heads of state in the business forum of leading companies of the two countries and in the opening ceremony of the House of Korean Culture and Art in Tashkent. The itinerary also envisages visit to Samarkand.
As a result of talks, the sides plan to adopt a Joint Declaration, sign a considerable package of intergovernmental and interagency documents, trade contracts, as well as agreements on implementation of investment projects.