- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Cooperation expansion issues are discussed
On April 6, 2019, The Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the Netherlands Dilyor Khakimov discussed the issues of cooperation development with the Export Manager of Alltech Coppens Cees-Jan Van Der Leek.
Alltech Coppens was founded in 1993 and is a global leader in fish feed production. The company supplies its products to Uzbekistan companies located in Tashkent city and Namangan region.
At the meeting, a conference call with Uzbekistan partner was also held, during which the prospects for expanding cooperation, including the creation of a joint venture for production of fish feed in Namangan region, were considered.
Following the meeting, the parties agreed on participation of Namangan companies in the European fish and seafood exhibition Seafood Expo Global in Brussels on May 7-9, visiting the Alltech Coppens plant in Germany in the beginning of May to get acquainted with fish feed production technology, organization of the visit of representatives of Alltech Coppens to Uzbekistan at the end of May, hold meetings in the Ministries of Agriculture, Investments and Foreign Trade, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, visit farms in Namangan region.