- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- Elections - 2019
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Taekwondoists of Uzbekistan of win 20 medals in Malaysia
Malaysia hosted the first Asia Pacific ITF Taekwon-Do (School) Championship in the city of Shah Alam. The championship was organized by the International Taekwon-Do Federation (ITF), the Asia Taekwondo Federation (ATF) and the International Taekwon-Do Federation of Malaysia (ITFM).
According to the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Malaysia, more than 1,800 boys and girls from 14 countries took part in the tournament. Uzbekistan was represented by 14 athletes. In addition, our compatriots Ubayt Mukarramov, Javlon Askarov and Zukhra Ergasheva were invited as international referees.
Uzbekistan athletes won 14 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze medals. Medals were awarded to Alloberdiyeva Nilufar (14 years old), Oktyabrov Shakhobiddin (14), Shaniyazov Bekhruz (14), Yerkayev Nurbek (15), Hokimov Hojiakbar (10), Jumanazarov Abrorbek (10), Omonov Umidjon (15), Nosirova Khurshida (11), Mustafoyev Muhammad (8), Raufov Timur (8), Khamidullayeva Omina (7), Khamidullayev Abdurazzok (8), Khamidullayev Abdujabbor (14) and Murodullayev Sherzodjon (17).