- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting at the MFA
On March 24, 2019, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Alisher Abdualiyev held a meeting at the MFA devoted to practical aspects of implementation by diplomatic missions abroad of President Shavkat Mirziyoyev’s instructions, given on November 29-30, 2018 during the visit to Khorezm region.
Representatives of the Security Council under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Accounts Chamber, the State Committee for Tourism Development, JSC Uzkimyosanoat and heads of Khorezm region’s khokimiyat attended the meeting.
Ambassadors of Uzbekistan to Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and Turkmenistan reported via videoconference on specific investment projects in Khorezm region with participation of foreign capital and attraction of modern technologies.
Prospects of increasing direct investment inflow in the region and creating necessary conditions for this were also discussed at the meeting.