- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
OPEC Fund for International Development to allocate soft loan for a water project in Namangan
The Embassy of Uzbekistan in Austria was informed that the Board of Governors of the OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) approved a project on providing drinking water to 22 settlements in Yangikurgan district and partially in Namangan city worth 54 million USD.
The project is designed for 2020-2025. As a result, more than 200 thousand rural residents of Namangan region will be provided with clean drinking water.
The OFID loan will be issued for 20 years with a five-year grace period.