- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
The entry regime to Uzbekistan for UAE citizens is simplified
On March 18, 2019, President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev signed a Decree on measures for further simplifying the entry regime to the Republic of Uzbekistan for citizens of the United Arab Emirates.
According to the document, from March 20, 2019, a visa-free regime will be established for 30 days from the date of entry into the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan for citizens of the United Arab Emirates. This will serve to further enhance political, trade-economic, scientific-technical and cultural cooperation between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the United Arab Emirates, create a favorable investment climate and develop the country’s tourism potential.