- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting at the MFA
On March 16, 2019, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Alisher Abdualiyev met with the CEO of Turkey’s company Kanimed Alles Saglik Cozumleri A.S., Filiz Erdogan.
Practical issues of creating a modern Hemodialysis Center and a Diagnostic Laboratory in Uchkurgan district were discussed at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs within the framework of implementation of the instructions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev given during his visit to Namangan region on February 28 – March 1.
Following the negotiation, a visit of the Turkish delegation to Uchkurgan district is scheduled for March 18 to hold meetings with the leadership of the regional and district khokimiyats, as well as study the location of the future Center and other issues of the project implementation.
Currently, Kanimed Alles Saglik Cozumleri A.S., with the assistance of the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Turkey, is working on establishing a laboratory and diagnostic center in the city of Termez, Surkhandarya region, with attracting direct investments of over 1 million USD. During the week, Turkish specialists will visit Termez to carry out repair activities in the center building with subsequent installation of laboratory equipment.