- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On accreditation of the media representatives for coverage of the Second Consultative Meeting of the Heads of Central Asian countries
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan announces the start of accreditation of the media representatives for coverage of the Second Consultative Meeting of the Heads of Central Asian countries which will take place in Tashkent.
Media representatives wishing to participate in the coverage of the Second Consultative Meeting of the Heads of Central Asian countries should send to the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan the following documents:
1. a letter of application from the head of the interested mass media addressed to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan concerning on the accreditation of correspondent. The letter should be transferred through the diplomatic or consular missions of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad or the foreign diplomatic missions accredited by the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan (representatives of Uzbek media submit directly to the MFA);
2. basic information about interested mass media;
3. biographic data (CV) of the journalist and passport copy;
4. a photograph of the accrediting journalist in 300х400 dpi size (high quality, full face, white or blue background);
5. a completed accreditation form.
(please send the electronic versions of all documents to the e-mail email@example.com)
Applications from the media representatives on accreditation will be accepted until 18:00 Tashkent time (GMT+5), April 5, 2019.
Applications received after the deadline as well as with the missing documents or attached photograph and accreditation form of the journalist will not be accepted for consideration.
If the foreign media representatives submit the application on coverage the Second Consultative Meeting of the Heads of Central Asian countries but have not received the confirmation on their accreditation from the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan, it does not justify the arrival to Uzbekistan and their further professional activity.