- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
The Ambassador of Uzbekistan presented his credentials to the King of the Netherlands
On March 13, 2019, The Ambassador of the Republic of Uzbekistan with residence in Brussels, Dilyor Khakimov, presented his credentials to the King of the Netherlands Willem-Alexander.
During the conversation that took place after the ceremony, the state and prospects of bilateral relations between Uzbekistan and the Netherlands were discussed.
Expressing his respect to the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the King of the Netherlands highly appreciated the implementation of large-scale reforms in Uzbekistan.
During the conversation, the efforts of Uzbekistan on enhancing cooperation between Central Asian countries, mitigating the effects of the drying of the Aral Sea, as well as ensuring peace, security and prosperity in Afghanistan were emphasized.
The King of the Netherlands noted that there is great potential for further expansion and deepening of relations between the two countries, especially in agriculture, efficient use of water resources, advanced technologies and other areas.
King Willem-Alexander welcomed the organization of the second trade mission of the Netherlands companies to Uzbekistan, emphasizing that contacts between representatives of business circles of the two countries will open up new opportunities for further intensification of mutually beneficial cooperation.