- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to attend the session of the UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs in Vienna
On March 14-22, 2019, Uzbekistan delegation consisting of representatives of the National Information Analytical Center on Drug Control under the Cabinet of Ministers, the State Security Service and the Ministry of Internal Affairs will attend the sixty-second session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), in Vienna.
According to the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Austria, within the framework of the event, the delegation of Uzbekistan will meet with Under-Secretary-General, Executive Director of UNODC Yury Fedotov, SCO Secretary-General Vladimir Norov, heads of several international organizations and heads of UNODC divisions.
On March 18, an international workshop on the experience of Uzbekistan in combating the spread of narcotic drugs and regional cooperation in this area will be held within the framework of the session.