- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
UNCTAD delegation visits Uzbekistan
On March 12, 2019, delegation of the UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) led by the Chief of Commodity Policy Implementation and Outreach Section, Yanchun Zhang visits Tashkent.
According to the Permanent mission of Uzbekistan to the UN Office and other international organizations in Geneva, the visit was organized within the framework of implementation of the project on strengthening the potential of the country in the export of value-added goods.
In Uzbekistan, the target industry of the project is the food industry with an emphasis on food processing. It is also planned to organize trainings and workshops for ministries and agencies of trade-economic, statistical unit and business representatives, conduct national review of the food industry with an involvement of international experts, prepare reports with relevant recommendations.
During the stay in Tashkent, UNCTAD experts will hold negotiations at the Ministry of Investments and Foreign Trade, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Uzstandard Agency, as well as other ministries and agencies.