- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Negotiations are held on involvement of partners in public catering of Uzbekistan
On March 6, 2019, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to Malaysia Ravshan Usmanov held negotiations with the Chief financial officer of Marrybrown Sdn. Bhd. David Liew.
Marrybrown was founded in 1981 as a restaurant company that operates and franchises Marrybrown restaurants, through 15 countries throughout Asia, Middle East, and Africa. The company is among the nation’s leading fast-food chains, with more than 130 quick-serving restaurants in Malaysia and more than 350 international restaurants. Marrybrown has always emphasized on halal products serving millions of guests worldwide.
The company representatives expressed their willingness to establish cooperation with entrepreneurs of Uzbekistan for opening a catering network based on franchising. It was also noted that conditions and cost of transferring the company’s trademark will be discussed when determining a specific partner from the Uzbek side.
Following the negotiations, an agreement was reached on organization of the visit of Marrybrown Sdn. Bhd. representatives to Tashkent in April this year for a detailed discussion of the possibility of establishing cooperation in restaurant business.